Consumption & Display Permit Process
If you currently hold a Consumption & Display Permit for your establishment, you will receive a renewal Application from the State Alcohol & Gambling Enforcement Division. If you do not receive a renewal Application by February 1st, contact them directly at (651)296-6439. Your current Permit expires on March 31st at Midnight.
If you are applying for a new Consumption & Display Permit for your establishment, pick up request forms from the Auditor’s Office, complete them, and submit them with the appropriate fee (current fee amount can be obtained from the Auditor's Office).
All delinquent real estate taxes must be paid in full before a permit will be issued.
APPLICATION FOR CONSUMPTION AND DISPLAY (SET UP ) PERMIT
- Complete the Application and return it to the County Auditor’s office. Obtain signatures of the County Sheriff and County Attorney.
- Your Town Board does not have to approve your Application.
- Make sure you sign your application.
- The amount of the County fee can be obtained from the County Auditor. The County fee must be paid before we can return the application to you.
- After the Board of Commissioners has approved the Application, we will return it to you so that you may send the additional State fee of $150 along with the Application to the State Alcohol & Gambling Enforcement Division.
Return to Auditor's Home Page
©2017 Aitkin County. All Rights Reserved.